donderdag 14 februari 2013

The start of a blog

A bit scary, starting this blog. But also a lot of fun! :-)
I hope you will like my scribblings, pictures of my creations, home decoration ideas and ramblings.
Always looking forward to your reactions and comments.

So here we go... :-)

I have a little shop on Etsy, where I sell the things I make. Since I love a wide variety of crafts, I sell a wide variety of stuff. :-)

As a former art student, I like to paint. And because my main source of inspiration is my cat, you can find a lot of cat-inspired art in my shop. I donate 1/3 of the profit of my paintings and prints to Cat Shelter Limburg, a local cat shelter that puts stray kittens in foster homes until they have found their definite home.


Home decoration is another division of the shop. Working with fabric always puts me in a good mood. 


Recently I started making jewelry. It's always nice to learn new techniques, and the fact that you don't need much room to do it, makes it even possible to install yourself in front of the stove on those cold winter evenings and making something completely new.


Wondering what else I am making? Take a peek, and tell me what you think!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten