zaterdag 23 februari 2013

Vintage teacup shopping on Etsy

I'm a real Etsy addict, and I love everything vintage. And from time to time, you stumble upon a great shop, filled with treasures.

Earthly Treasures is one of those shops. Apart from beautiful jewelry, bookmarks, paperweights, photoframes and suncatchers, you can find an amazing collection of vintage teacups which really stole my heart.


I love vintage teacups. Even if they don't match, they look wonderful on the coffee table. I put little plants in them, use them as a tea light cup or just display them in a cabinet. They are great to collect trinkets in, or even in the bathroom or a night stand to put your jewelry safe when you're not wearing it.


Aren't they just the cutest? This is just a small selection. In the shop you can find lots more. It is really worth taking a look. 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten